Followers

donderdag 10 maart 2011

Robotika with an Ozotic glitter

Hi ladies!

Today I've got something for you that is probably one of my ugliest manicures ever, LOL. Last monday when I had to work I just put something on my nails to cover them because they look kind of horrible naked at the moment. So I chose one of the ChG Khromes, which I usually only use for stamping, because that's actually why I have them in the first place. I chose Robotika. It's not totally ugly, but very simple and plain, so yes, work appropriate. After I got home monday night I went through my stash to find a nice topcoat. I don't know what I was thinking when I picked Ozotic 203. This is a clear base with red glitter and holo string glitter. Pretty cool when you would apply it on a dark color (dark red or black), but not a winner on top of Robotika.

First up some pictures of Robotika (only 1 coat, yay for that!)


And here is it topped with 2 coats of Ozotic 203.


See what I mean? It just doesn't match.

Enjoy your day!


1 opmerking:

  1. I agree that it would've looked better without the topcoat!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen