Followers

zaterdag 26 maart 2011

Color Club Alias and Good Luck to my daughter

Warning! Picture heavy post :-)

Hello!

When I first saw the promo pics of the new Color Club collection I was soooo excited!! But soon swatches showed up and I wasn´t that wowed by them at all. I kind of felt disappointed. But there was one I still thought was pretty interesting so I got it.

Color Club Alias is a purple with green/gold duochrome glitter. Gorgeous! Application was fine, opacity not too good, it needed 3 coats. But hey, it´s an awesome color and a cheap brand, so I don´t really mind.

Picture time! Bottle pic first.


Isn´t this just awesome? I most certainly think so!

And since my daughter has another tournament today for rythmic gymnastics I wanted to show you a few pictures of her and hope this will bring some luck.



Have a great weekend!

GIVEAWAY

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow your daughter looks amazing! I wish my mother let me do rhythmic gym when I was young.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Nice polish!!!
    Amazing pictures!!
    Your daughter is great!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. great polish, i'll have to get one for myself :-)
    thumbs up to your dear daughter :-D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Beautiful colour! Are you using a new camera? Your pictures look great. ^^

    Awesome pics of your daugther too, looks like she's having a lot of fun!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thank you all so much!! My daughter did great today! Individual 8th place and with her duo partner they ended 4th. So for both she placed herself for the semi finals. So proud of her!

    @ AmyGrace
    No, not a new camera, but sun is really helpful, haha. En ik heb na jouw tips wat instellingen gewijzigd :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Lovely both the lacquer and your daughter. Good luck to her. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen