Followers

vrijdag 11 maart 2011

China Glaze Rodeo Fanatic

Hello!

The polish I've got for you today is one I've seen on many many many blogs. Never totally impressed though. Nice color, but not wow. Until I saw it on AmyGrace's blog (http://the-polished-perfectionist.blogspot.com/) . OMG!!! I totally fell in love with the polish. So incredibly gorgeous. Of course I needed this polish right away, since I'm just not a patient person. And of course I want to show it to you as well. Ok, my pictures aren't even near as beautiful as the ones on AmyGrace's blog, but I did the best I could.

Here it is in 1 thick coat.


You can see the duochrome (not a really strong one, but it is there) of it in the second picture and the gorgeous shimmer in the first one. It really is a beauty!

And I wanted to let you know that I`m planning another giveaway for when I reach 250 followers. I guess that will be soon. Hopefully not too soon, since I`m still waiting for a few prizes for the winners, haha.

Thanks for watching!

3 opmerkingen: