Followers

vrijdag 25 maart 2011

Kleanolor Fairy Lover

Hi there!

I´d first like to welcome all my new followers. Over 70 new readers in 3 days, wow! Hope you´ll enjoy my blog!
The polish I´m showing you today is actually purple in the bottle with blue micro glitter. But on the nail you mostly see blue and that´s not only in the pictures but also in real life. In direct sunlight you can only see a bit of purple.
The polish dries a bit matte, so it needs topcoat (unless you are a matte lover of course). I didn´t use TC in this swatch though, but it wasn´t totally dry when I made pictures either.

The formula and application was good! Opaque in 1 thick coat. Great! I always like that.

Here are the pictures.


It is a pretty color. And I really want more Kleancolor polishes!! They are sold on eBay, but I can´t find enough swatches to make a choice.

Enjoy your day!

GIVEAWAY

2 opmerkingen:

  1. pretty color -one coater, thats awesome!
    ..and I'm one of those 70 followers, I love your blog (:

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you so much!! I´m really happy you like my blog :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen