Followers

donderdag 31 maart 2011

Deborah Lippmann Lady Sings The Blues

Goodmorning ladies!

Todays polish is one I´ve already showed you in a comparison recently. Of course I wanted to wear this as a NOTD as soon as possible, so about a week and a half ago I grapped it out of my helmer and started my manicure. I can´t believe how pretty this is. Eventhough it is expensive, it is worth every penny. And the application is great too! Really opaque as well, only needed 1 thick coat. With some larger glitter polishes you really have to make an efford to get the glitter out of the bottle, this one had no issues at all.

Here she is: Lady Sings The Blues, a dark blue/navy polish with silver glitter and hex glitter



I don´t know why my cuticles look bad again. Since I started using Zoya Remove+ it really got better. Well, just enjoy the gorgeous polish and don´t get distracted by the fact that I don´t know how to edit pictures and remove the horrible cuticles :P

Enjoy your day!

GIVEAWAY

8 opmerkingen:

  1. ohh HONEY you should see how bad my cuticle get lol no mind though, I usually don't pay attention to cuticle unless the blogger mentions them. (:
    But this color is so awesome. I absolutely want to get a hold of a Deborah Lippmann nail polish so bad!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks! Hahaha, yes, I should not mention it, maybe people won´t notice it then.
    Do you already know which DL you would like to get first?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. big glitter is so hard to place! you did a great job :) very pretty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Super pretty! These Lippmann glitters are really starting to grow on me...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. @ Manicured Monkey
    Thanks! It wasn´t difficult with this one at all actually.

    @ Nola
    Well, that´s exactly what happened to me. At first I didn´t like them at all, way too big all these glitter particles, but now I own 3 of them, haha.

    @ TheNailAddict
    Thank you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Yes Space, it really is, isn't it?!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen