Followers

woensdag 9 maart 2011

Zoya Roxy + Konad

Hi dear readers!

Remember I showed you Zoya Roxy a week ago? Well, after a day and a half it was still perfect, so I didn´t want to take it off just yet, so I decided to add some konad. Stamping is definitely my favorite nail art. I´ve got many nail stickers that I´ve never used, and also some other nail art stuff, but I only use my stamping kit.

So, here we have 3 coats of Roxy stamped with China Glaze Millennium. I think it was plate M65.


As you can see on my pinkie, I´m just not perfect at stamping, never will be, haha.

Enjoy your day!

1 opmerking:

  1. Your stamping looks fine, nice combination! I thought "Hey, what a cute image, I want that plate too". Turns out I already have it, lol. It's M64 btw ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen