Followers

maandag 7 maart 2011

Comparison between 2 green jelly´s with glitter

Goodmorning!

Another monday, damn, time flies. Today I´m showing you the comparison I promised last week.

When applying Finger Paints Mistletoe Mischief it reminded me a lot of China Glaze Emerald Sparkle. So of course I wanted to put them side by side on my nails. I used 3 coats for each of them. I think Mistletoe Mischief is a little more jelly and that makes it less opaque. Application was fine on both of them.


Let´s have a look at the pictures.



Middle and pinkie = Emerald Sparkle
Index and ring = Mistletoe Mischief

A 4th coat on Mistletoe Mischief would have probably made them dupes. But now you do see some difference, mainly in opacity. The colors are pretty much the same and the glitter too. I think Emerald Sparkle will stay my favorite because it´s more opaque. Less is more, haha.

Maybe you ladies can help me out. I´m looking for a green with holo glitter. Something like ChG Atlantis, but more and darker green. Any of you have an idea? Especially for something easy to find. Funky Fingers Blitzen is very nice (and on my wishlist) but hard to find for me since I live in the Netherlands. And I would like something darker than Blitzen. So maybe like Emerald Sparkle, but with holo glitter. I don´t mind if it´s chunky glitter or small glitter. Or maybe someone likes to franken something like that??? :D

Have a nice day!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik ben begin mei in NYC dus ik zal mijn ogen openhouden voor FF Blitzen :)

    Goede vergelijking, mooi!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ah, dank je wel Linnie!! Lief dat je voor me wilt kijken!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen