Followers

vrijdag 4 februari 2011

Comparison flakies over Nubar Raspberry Truffle

Hi ladies!

The day before yesterday I showed you Nubar Raspberry Truffle and I told you I wanted to layer something over it. I couldn´t decide what to do, but I did know I wanted to compare different flakies over a dark color someday, so why not now?! So I pulled out my orange/yellow/red flakies to see what happens when you put them over Raspberry Truffle.

First the pictures.

Once again: excuse my horrible skin and cuticles, I wish there would be a solution for it
I used 1 coat of all flakies.

Index = Nfu Oh 49, flakies in a very sheer pink base
Middle = Nfu Oh 51, flakies in a sheer purple base
Ring = Barielle Elle´s Spell, flakies in a sheer red base
Pinkie = Gosh Rainbow, flakies in a clear base

As you can see the flakies in Nfu Oh 51 aren´t as visible as the others. Nfu Oh 49 and Gosh Rainbow don´t show any difference on the nail. And what´s also obvious is that the base color hardly shows at all. The flakies of Nfu Oh 51 and Barielle Elle´s Spell don´t shift color as much as the other two.

All together I can say Gosh Rainbow is an absolute musthave for layering. It is discontinued, but it has 3 dupes: Nubar 2010, Nfu Oh 38 and Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG when i clicked on this post it took my breath a little. REALLY pretty!!! I love how you did the different examples of flakies :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ah, that´s so kind of you, thank you! I´m glad you like it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen