Followers

zondag 27 februari 2011

Massini Fast Play over Zoya Cheryl

Goodmorning!

Last friday I showed you Zoya Cheryl again and I also promised you to show you some nice layering. Well, today is the day. Massini (or some might know the brand better as Studio M) is part of the Forsythe Group that´s also responsible for Funky Fingers and Color Club. Fast Play by Massini is a gold small flakie polish that flashes all kinds of colors. Mostly orange and green, but also blue and pink in some lights. I used 1 coat over 1 coat of Cheryl.

Here are the pictures.


What do you think? Pretty cool huh? I really like this flakie because the base color of the flakies is gold, which is different from most other flakies. The base color of the polish is actually a lavender sheer jelly.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Ooooh very nice, it catches the light just right xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I wouldn't have thought to layer these two--looks great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. @ Nicole
    Thanks babe!!

    @ KarenD
    I try to do layering experiments some times. Some turn out great, others horrible, haha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen