Followers

woensdag 16 februari 2011

Zoya Jules

Hi girls!

The polish I´m showing you today is from the new Zoya collection. You´ve probably seen it on many blogs already, so did I. That was actually why I was kind of surprised when I applied it. I really thought it was more of a soft gold shade, but it's actually a nude or light beige base with gold shimmer. Pretty, but different than expected. This is definitely work appropriate.

There was actually something else I was surprised about. It was opaque in 2 coats, while I expected at least 3 would be necessary. Nice surprise I´d say :-)

Here she is, Miss Jules


Sorry for the sloppy job I did on this one. But there was sun and I really wanted to hurry up to catch good light. So no time to do clean up and I worked faster than I usually do.

Zoya´s application is always nice, well, at least for the ones I´ve got.

So, what is your favorite Zoya of all time? And which one is your favorite from this collection?
I think my all time favorite Zoya is Mimi or maybe Valerie or Cheryl. And from this collection I guess it will be Dannii, although I haven´t even tried it yet, haha.

Have a great day!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Erg mooi! Staat je goed.

    All time favorite? Lastig, kan niet kiezen.
    Van de nieuwe collectie heb ik alleen Gemma gekocht :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dank jullie wel?

    @ Linnie
    Heb je Gemma al geprobeerd? Ik nog niet, maar ben er eigenlijk wel heel benieuwd naar.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen