Followers

woensdag 9 februari 2011

Teeez Outta Control

Goodmorning!!

Last week I found two gorgeous holos at a drugstore here in the Netherlands. I actually bought them for someone else, but she didn't mind it if I would swatch them first. Well, I will have to buy these for myself as well, they are awesome. So awesome that my camera freaked out. No steady shots or really picking up the holo, but these pics are ok to show you how pretty they are.

Today I have the purple one for you. I own like 6 or 7 purple holo polishes, but this is definitely not a dupe for any of them. It's much lighter than Color Club Wild At Heart, but darker than OPI ds Original.

So, let's have a look.


And?? Do you like it?? I think it's really pretty!

Have a great day!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Which drugstore was it?! It looks great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks Nicole!

    @ AmyGrace
    Het was bij de Etos op Schiphol. Maar hier in de stad hebben ze ze niet. Maar volgens mij heb ik dit merk ook wel eens bij DA gezien.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen