Followers

zaterdag 5 februari 2011

Zoya Adina

Goodmorning!

OMG, how could I forget how gorgeous Zoya Adina is? I´ve only worn it once before and that´s almost a year ago. How could this happen? And I expected it to be sheer (didn´t remember it from last time) and it just wasn´t. Opaque in 2 coats is just great for a polish like this. It´s purple with a green flash/shimmer. Can´t really decide wether it´s a shimmer or flash.

I actually thought I caught this on camera pretty good, but going through the photos to edit them I found out it wasn´t all that great. Bummer! But still you can see it´s awesomeness.

Have a look for yourself.


It´s not as subtle as it looks in the picture. It really flashes from purple to green big time! I wish there were more polishes like this. I know Zoya has a few more, but they have a pink base color and you all know by now I´m not fond of pink.

Have a great weekend!

2 opmerkingen: