Followers

maandag 28 februari 2011

Models Own Mixed Up

Hi ladies!

Do you know that search for the perfect black polish with holo or holo glitter?? I´ve had many of those but non of them lived up to my expectations. But finally, I got it!! Most of the blacks with holo or holo glitter I had were just plain black in most lights. That´s not what I wanted. But Models Own Mixed Up does have a great holo glitter that you can also see in low light.

Since it is quite sheer I started with 1 coat of Nubar Noir, my favorite black one coat creme. I applied 2 coats of Mixed Up on top of Noir. It is a bit bumpy, so 2 coats of TC

It´s always difficult to catch holo glitter on camera, so I decided to show you some blurry pics as well.

Here we go





Pretty awesome huh?? It´s not only holo glitter, but also silver glitter. I really like it!!

Thanks for watching and have a great day!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Very pretty, love this, it looks great when the light catches the glittery bits xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks Nicole! I just wish holo and holo glitter would be easier to photograph, but I am not totally disappointed by the pics this time.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen