Followers

zaterdag 19 februari 2011

Ozotic 618

Hi ladies!

Today I´m showing you my NOTD from last tuesday. Since there was actually quite a lot of sun that day I decided I needed a holo. I chose Ozotic 618, a silver holo. In my opinion it´s quite close to China Glaze Sexagon, which I don´t own so I can´t compare. It is really holo and of course my camera freaked out. Grrrr! I hate it when that happens. Why can´t I show you the true beauty of most polishes? Well, maybe someday. I think I will ask AmyGrace from The Polish Perfectionist what camera she has, because her pics are always awesome.

This is 3 coats. Application was ok. Drying time, well, medium I guess.


Is it just me or are most holos very dull shades when they are not exposed to light? I don´t think I have a lot of holos that I also like without sunshine. Maybe only 3 or so.

Enjoy your saturday!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Very pretty! Holos look great in sunshine. I have a holo on at the moment because is was sunny yesterday. Today with no sun it just seems a bit grey/silver and dull. Nothing compared to how fab it looks when the sun is out!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. @ Gemx
    Yes, that's exactly what I mean! No sun = no awesomeness in holo polishes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hi, my name is Odile, i´m from Brazil
    so I am polish addict! : )
    if you want exchanges polishs nails from here, just contact me
    unhastinaup@gmail.com
    you can also visit my blog
    kisses and hugs
    http://tinaup.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen