Followers

dinsdag 22 februari 2011

Zoya Dannii

Hi girls!

Ok, well, what can I say, todays polish isn't as unique as I thought. When I ordered it I was sure this would be in my top 5 of most gorgeous Zoya's, but it's not. It just looks a lot like Zoya Zara. Don't get me wrong, I love Zara, but Dannii is sort of the ugly baby sister or something. It's the same shade of purple, but with a pink shimmer, where Zara has a gold shimmer. Not that I totally dislike Dannii, but it is a bit boring in my opinion. I was hoping for the same sort of sparkle like Mimi, Ivanka and few others Zoya introduced last year.

Coverage and application was good as always.

This is 2 coats of Zoya Dannii


These pictures were taken under a lamp, in just regular daylight it´s more boring.
Well, I would love to know your opinion on Dannii.

Thanks for watching!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I like the pictures I've seen of Dannii (I don't have it myself), but I do have Zara and I think I like it better. And not just because it's my name. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Zara is definitely better!! And it´s fun to have a polish with your name :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen