Followers

woensdag 23 februari 2011

Zoya Gemma

Hi ladies!

Today I have Zoya Gemma for you. And I must say I bought it eventhough I was doubting if this would be a color I'd really like. I don't usually wear strange green colors, but I was drawn to it because of the blue shimmer. I was afraid the blue shimmer wouldn't show up as good as I hoped. Was afraid I would be a bit disappointed like I was with the hidden shimmer in Chanel Paradoxal. But man, was I wrong! In the sun it really shows up and it is beautiful.

Application was perfect. So smooth! It did need 3 coats though, but they dried pretty fast, so no problem.

And here is Gemma


Gorgeous, don't you think? This might actually be my favorite of the latest Zoya collection. And I'm surprised to say that, haha.

Thanks for watching!

2 opmerkingen: