Followers

zondag 19 september 2010

Chelsea Kaleidoscope

Hello

A few weeks ago I did a comparisson with my purple duochromes. None of them were dupes actually. But the one I was wearing yesterday is very close to Nubar purple beach. I´ll make a comparison of  these 2 soon.
And since it flashes all kinds of colors, I´ve got a lot of pictures for you. Main colors are purple and green, but you can also see bronze/copper and brown.

So sit back and enjoy Chelsea Kaleidoscope


I took pictures in all sorts of light: sun, shade, lamp.
Application was good and totally opaque in 2 coats. No complaints about drying time. This is just the cheaper version of Nubar Purple Beach (I think) and that´s always a good thing, since I love that one.

I actually also have a request. I´ve been looking for Aurelia polishes for quite some time now. They make awesome duochromes!! And just recently I found out they are from Russia. There is a webshop, but that one also only ships within Russia. So if any of my readers is from Russia, please let me know, I would love to do a swap, or just pay for whatever you can get for me.

Well, that´s it for now. I will try to do some swatching today, but I´m not sure if I will have enough time.

Bye ladies!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten