Followers

zaterdag 4 september 2010

OPI Funky Dunkey plus OPI Sand-erella

Goodmorning!!

Finally there has been some sun the last few days, so I just couldn't wait to put on a good holo. I've tried Sand-erella before, but it is quite sheer, so decided layering would be a good idea. And it was! GORGEOUS! Well, that's my opinion, haha. Hope you'll like it too.

I used one coat of Funky Dunkey

And after that (it dried amazingly fast!) I put one coat of Sand-erella over it.
It actually flashes to pink and blue sometimes!
(click pics to enlarge, this one is absolutely worth it)


To show you how much better this is than without the Funky Dunkey, here's the picture I shot when I wore this a few monts ago. Although this is very nice as well. This is 3 coats.


Sand-erella is actually a quite old polish, I think from the summer collection of 2006. So if you'd like to get it, you can search eBay for it. Maybe you're lucky and get a good deal.

Hope you enjoyed this one as much as I did.

Have a great weekend!

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Thank you Gwen!! It´s awesome in the sun! Hope the sun will come out all week, so I can use more holographics again.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oee ja sanderella wil ik :D
    Volgens mij had ik ergens gezien dat Funky Dunkey een dupe is van Grape Pop. (ik hou echt van dat soort paars!) Maar ik vind de naam zo onzettend leuk, maar ik ben streng :P ik mag geen dupes kopen waarvan ik het van te voren al weet :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. @ Mel
    Ja, zijn als het goed is dupes inderdaad. Maar aangezien ik OPI prettiger vind dan ChG heb ik voor Funky Dunkey gekozen.
    Sanderella is inderdaad heeeeel erg mooi!!

    En ik mag ook geen dupes meer kopen, moet daar echt eens beter op gaan letten. Mijn post van vandaag met die comparison bewijst maar weer dat ik daar dus echt niet genoeg op let.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. hi!
    i just found your blog and i like it! i'm new follower
    please pass by my blog if you have time and follow me!

    thanks!
    http://konadnails.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow, that combination is indeed GORGEOUS! I love it..and it suits you! Well, what purple polish doesn't? ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen