Followers

woensdag 1 september 2010

Boring

Hi ladies!

Today I've got my NOTD from last monday. I have to say I'm disappointed in this one. Application was good, but the shade is too boring for me. It's brownish/bronze with sort of a pinkish undertone. In the bottle you see quite a lot of holographic microglitter, but you can only see that when you keep your hand very close to a lamp or when the sun is shining. But still it's not really overwhelming.
I think this will end up in a swap or something. Other people might like it.

Before I forget, I'm talking about Ozotic 524.

This is 2 coats. One outside when the sun wasn't really bright and one under my kitchen lamp.


That's all for now.

Have a great day!!

Miranda

2 opmerkingen:

  1. That's so frustrating when that happens--it looks great in the bottle!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yes, exactly! Great in the bottle, boring on the nail. But they can´t all be winners :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen