Followers

zaterdag 25 september 2010

Paradoxal with something extra

Hi ladies!

As promissed I´m showing you my solution to the hidden purple shimmer of Chanel Paradoxal. I can´t stand it when a shimmer hardly shows up. A few weeks ago I ordered two of the CND effects. One of them is Violet Shimmer. I thought it would be a nice extra for Paradoxal.


That´s better, don´t you think? At least now can actually see the purple shimmer. I think it´s a success.

That´s it for today. Hope you´ll all have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by and till tomorrow!

Miranda

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I did something similar by layering Ozotic 504 over it to create a similar effect, only with duochrome! And the shimmer is a cooler blue/purple rather than the warmer pink/purple you have here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That sounds like a great idea too! Will try that soon

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen