Followers

donderdag 16 september 2010

Nubar Purple Rain Glitter, WOW!

Hi ladies!

I was really glad my weekend finally started last tuesday, since I was seriously in the mood for darker and less work appropriate colors. Just because I think they look better on me. The one I´m showing you here is a polish that doesn´t get enough attention in my opinion. It´s just so awesome and gorgeous! It´s Nubar Purple Rain Glitter.
This was the first time I was wearing this, but really wonder why it took me so long to take it of my untrieds list. Application was very good, as always with Nubar and opaque in only 2 coats. I´ve been waiting for the sun to show up all day, but unfortunately the weather decided to be rainy all day. So these pictures are all taken under the lights in my kitchen.
It´s a dark purple with holo glitter (Fairy Dust kind of holo glitter). Even under the lamp I was blown away by this, but wish I could see what it would do in the sun.

Some of the pics are blurry, but I did that on purpose to show you the glitter.



Well, that´s it for now. Hope you enjoyed it. And thank you for stopping by!

Take care,
Miranda

2 opmerkingen: