Followers

donderdag 9 september 2010

My stash

Hi guys!

Since the post this morning was so short, I thought it would be nice to give you something else to read and look at. Have had a few requests about my stash, so here it is.

drawer 1: OPI, Nfu Oh, Zoya, Nubar


drawer 2: China Glaze, Sinful Colors, Orly


drawer 3: Color Club, CND, LA Girl, Models Own, Sally Hansen, Milani, Chelsea, Essence, H&M, Hello Kitty, Koh, Kleancolor, Nina Ultra Pro, Collistar, Massini, Amour, Rimmel, Toma, Claire´s, Del Sol, Gosh, P2, Golden Rose (I think that´s it...)


drawer 4: base coats, top coats, treatments, konad stamping polishes and nail art stuff


Didn´t photograph the other 2 drawers, they are not that interesting. In drawer 5 I keep my remover, remover pens, nailwheels and stuff like that. And drawer 6 contains the polishes I want to swap or sell.

Well, that´s all for today! Hope you enjoyed it!

Take care,
Miranda

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I love seeing stash pics, thanks for these! I'm curious how you store remover in a Helmer; my bottles are all way too tall.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Haha, mine are too tall as well, but they lay flat (somehow this really doesn't seem good english, so I hope you understand what I mean)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen