Followers

dinsdag 28 september 2010

An older Halloween polish plus a flakie/glitter mix

Goodmorning!


Today another one from my swatching session. I used Milani spellbinding as my base color. It´s from last years Halloween collection and still availbale at http://www.cherryculture.com/ (they ship internationally)
It´s a close dupe to ChG lubu heels, but the red glitter is a little more visible. Still not enough in my opinion. It´s not visible anymore as soon as there´s a distance of more than 1 meter. Why bother putting the glitter in it anyway... :P


This is what it looks like on it´s own, 2 coats.
Maybe it´s a good idea to enlarge the picture to find the glitter

After this I used 2 coats of Sinful Colors red ocean, which is a light red jelly base with glitter and flakies.

As you can see I had a hard time capturing the flakies and glitter. Sorry.


Some of the Sinful ocean glitter/flakies are also still available on http://www.cherryculture.com/


This is a nice combination, but I´m not completely blown away by it. What do you think of this mani?


Thanks for stopping by!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I really like it. I really like black with red glitter though (even though I don't own any *sigh*)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. @ Twister
    Maybe we can arrange a swap? I´m quite sure this is not a keeper.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen