Followers

woensdag 29 september 2010

LPAD suede + konad

Hi again!

This morning I showed you Lincoln Park After Dark suede. I thought I´d show you this with a konad as well. A while ago I ordered China Glaze Devotion, because I thought it was a lilac colored polish, which I don´t have yet for stamping. Well, the lilac doesn´t really show, it looks silver to me.

And here are the pics taken in different light.


That´s all for today. Unless I´ll reach my 50 followers today, because then I´ll be back with my giveaway, haha.

I wish you all a pleasant day and hope to see you back here tomorrow for another nice polish.

Take care,
Miranda

2 opmerkingen:

  1. oee ga je ook een giveaway houden? :D leuk leuk! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hahaha, ja, lang geleden al aangekondigd. Zodra ik de 50 haal, gaat ie van start. Staan al een hele tijd hele leuke lakjes klaar :D Ach, ik heb geen haast, maar die lakjes staan te popelen om mijn Helmer te verlaten, haha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen