Followers

woensdag 15 september 2010

Surprise!!

Hello ladies!

Last saturday I was really surprised. I got a small package from the mail man and had no clue what was in there. So I opened it really fast. My friend Trista (with whom I did a swap in july) surprised me with 2 very great polishes. She wrote that she saw these pretties and thought I might like them. Well, she is right!! So nice that she just wanted to surprise me!!

One of them was Nina Ultra Pro Purple Xing, which I totally love, but already have (well, she does know my taste :D). I will keep this as part of my giveaway for when I reach 50 followers. The other one is Pure Ice Busted, which I never heard about before, but looks totally cool in the bottle. So I went online right away to see swatches and found out it is quite sheer. Of course I was going through my stash to see what would be a nice match. I think it will look nice over black or a dark purple creme, but for now I chose a color with kind of the same base. Zoya Zara was the lucky one. I forgot how pretty this is, just gorgeous.

So first the pictures of Zoya Zara

It's a light purple polish with a very visible gold shimmer.

After this I used Pure Ice Busted
Unfortunately not enough sun to show you, but the gold shimmer is still visible, but now also a pink shimmer/micro glitter. Very very very nice combination!!

I want to say thank you so much to Trista! This is sooooo incredibly nice of you!!

Miranda

1 opmerking:

  1. Very pretty color. I really like your friends name is my is Trista too. You don't see that often.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen