Followers

zaterdag 29 januari 2011

BB Couture Balboa Beach Bunny

Goodmorning!

Finally, my last BB Couture, I hope you didn´t get bored of them yet. I actually love this color very much. It´s purple with multicolor and some holo glitter in it. NICE!! Application was smooth. I think BB Couture will be in my top 5 of best quality polishes. I used 2 coats for this pretty.

I´m sorry for the blurry pics, but I wanted to show you the glitter, so I didn´t really have a choice since I still don´t own a decent camera.


I wanted an accent finger with more glitttttteeeerrrr. For that I chose Pure Ice Cheatin´, but since it´s in the same color range, it doesn´t really show up as good as I expected. Maybe I should´ve done 2 coats instead of just one. Cheatin´ is a pink and blue glitter in a clear base. Well, have a look.


Cheatin´ is on my ring finger, can you tell?

Well, that´s it for today. Gorgeous purple! But aren´t they all :P

Have a great weekend!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful! I like the accent. I can really see the blue.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That's a true Miranda polish =) And what a name... *giggles*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. @ Lola B
    wow, you noticed. Thanks!

    @ AmyGrace
    Hahaha, yes, it really is, isn't it? :P

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen