Followers

vrijdag 14 januari 2011

Chelsea Tropic of Cancer

Goodmorning!

First I want to start by appologizing for not answering or commenting on reactions from you ladies lately. I have been sooo busy, I´m really sorry. I hope to find some time anytime soon to reply to your comments. Do know that everything you leave in the comment box is appreciated and I read every single one of them.

Todays polish is another duochrome. I know I know, you´re getting sick of it. But I just like them so much! This one reminded me of Nubar Peacock Feathers, but I can´t compare them since I sold or swapped it. What was I thinking? Well, this is close enough and I really don´t need anymore dupes in my stash.

Chelsea Tropic of Cancer is purple with green and blue. Always nice to have your 3 favorite colors combined in one polish!

Application was ok, no troubles. And it needed 2 coats.

Here are the pictures.

Yep, I really like it! I love the difference between artificial light and daylight.

Have a great day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten