Followers

zondag 30 januari 2011

$OPI mini bottles, can anyone identify them please?

Hello ladies!

Hopefully you´ll be able to help me out. Recently I received two mini bottles of Sephora by OPI, but I have no idea which ones they are, so maybe one of you ladies can tell me.

Bottle pic

The purple is a creme. Very nice shade! I used 2 coats.


The green one is a metallic. Pretty awesome! I especially like it in artificial light (maybe sunlight too, but there wasn´t any). This is also 2 coats.


This one might be Leaf Him At The Alter, but I´m not sure.

So if anyone recognizes one of the shades, please tell me their names.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. I think the green is leaf him at the alter & the purple is Iris I was Thinner...but not completely sure. Hope I helped :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. green is deff leaf him at the alter and iris i was thinner! positive!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I agree with Kathleen and polish lava. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you so much ladies! This is really helpful!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen