Followers

maandag 24 januari 2011

Flakies, holo glitter, this one has got it all!

Goodmorning!!


I don´t see a lot of swatches of Sephora by OPI polishes. I wish there would be more, because I have the idea that there are a lot more pretty polishes made by them. Today I´m showing you the one that hasn´t got a name but a number: 212. This one is so freaking awesome!! It has holo glitter and flakies. Say what?!? Yes, that´s right, holo glitter and flakies! The base color is a dark brown shimmer and the flakies are orange.

Bottle pic!

Eventhough this polish is awesome, my pictures need sun to show that. You can see how awesome it is without sun, but not in the pictures unfortunately. So I promise to show this again when the sun is out.

This is 2 coats of Sephora by OPI 212. Application is ok, but I did expect it to be great. But hey, one polish can just not have everything.

A bit blurry to show the glitter and flakies better.

Well, I know my pictures don't do this gorgeous polish justice, but what do you think when you read the discription? Cool, right?!

Enjoy your day!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. That sounds very cool indeed!
    Your pics give a good idea though, and it looks interesting and great. Wonder how the sun will work it's magic on this one :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love this color! I saw it in the store, but the only one left was a tester, and they wouldn't let me buy it...so I made a franken! :) You can see it here if you like: http://never-unpolished.blogspot.com/2011/01/franken-night-on-town.html

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you ladies!! I really love the color and will make new pictures in spring.

    @ Zara
    I just looked at your franken and it´s freakin´ awesome! I think it´s even better than the real thing, since you used HT which are duochrome flakies and I don´t think the flakies in 212 are duochrome.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen