Followers

donderdag 27 januari 2011

Sally Hansen Burgundy Orchid

Hello!

How are you all doing?
Maybe you already discovered it, but I wanted to let you know that I made a page with all the webshops that ship international. This might come in handy for us European girls, but most of them ship within/to the US as well. So take a look, it´s on the top of my blog.

Today we've got another duochrome. Sally Hansen had these gorgeous prisms. Why did they discontinue these beauties? They are awesome! I've got quite a few, but still want 2 of them, but both really HTF unfortunately.

The one I'm showing you today is Burgundy Orchid. This one flashes from purple to magenta. Very nice! In my pictures it looks more like blue, but it really is purple.

I used 2 coats over 1 coat Nubar Noir.


What do you think? Isn't this just awesome?
What's your favorite Sally Hansen Prism?

Thanks for stopping by!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. That looks stunning!! Just like Linnie I don't own SH prisms, I sure want some =)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. this one is a beauty!!
    since a view weeks Ive got my 1e duochrome polish...and I love it!!
    this one is on my wishlist!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you all so much ladies! These prisms are all pretty awesome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen