Followers

zaterdag 15 januari 2011

Ozotic 513 and a comparison

Hello!

What is it with the Australian polishes? Why are they all so awesome? Yes, today I´m showing you another Australian pretty. By now everyone knows the gorgeous multichromes by Ozotic, but I want to show you one of their holo polishes. And they are great at holos too!! I definitely want more of them, but have to sort out what numbers they have for the holos exactly.

This is 2 coats of Ozotic 513, smooth and easy to work with.


I can´t wait to see this gorgeous purple holo in the sun! My guess is that it is even more awesome.

Because I have quite a lot op purple holos I thought it would be nice to show you a comparison with a few of them. I was actually surprised how different they are.

Here they are


Index = Ozotic 513
Middle = China Glaze LOL
Ring = Color Club Wild At Heart
Pink = Ozotic 624
All 2 coats.

You can see how different they are. The Ozotic 624 is not really a holo, but a holo glitter in a purple base, maybe I should compare it to Nina Pro Purple Xing. The colors are quite different too.
Ozotic 513 is my favorite of these 4, since it has the most holo. What´s your favorite?

Enjoy your weekend!

2 opmerkingen: