Followers

zaterdag 8 januari 2011

Milani Dress Maker + Ozotic 92

Hi ladies!

A few days ago I received a package from Carli from Australia. We sent eachother a package full of surprises and it was fun!! Today I´m showing you 2 of the polishes that were in the box.

Milani Dress Maker is one of them. I´ve seen swatches a lot, but it never really stood out for me. But when I applied it, I really liked it! It´s mint green with a hidden shimmer. Of course the shimmer isn´t in my pictures, too hidden, haha.

This is 2 coats of Dress Maker


Although it looks really fresh and lovely, I really wanted more. It was a sunny day when I applied it, so I was in the mood for glitter and since Carli included a very nice Ozotic glitter I really wanted to try that right away too. Ozotic 92 is a multicolor microglitter, like it very much!!

Hmm, why didn´t these pictures turn out better? I mean, it was a sunny day and all. Oh well, I´m sure I´ll use this more often, so you will see it some other day with better pictures.

What do you think? Nice combo right? I like it!

Have a great weekend and thanks for visiting!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Glad u liked my package! Can't wait till I get home from hol's to open my box!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Yes, I loved it! And I´m glad you liked all your stuff too :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen