Followers

dinsdag 4 januari 2011

Massini Slammin Red

Goodmorning!

Todays polish is one that has been in my untrieds for quite some time. And when wearing it, I still wasn´t sure about it. Don´t get me wrong, I love this color with all its holograpic glitter, but I just think these kind of shades are not me and don´t look that nice with my skintone.

Massini Slammin Red is in my opinion kind of magenta and not really red. I adore it in the bottle, but I don´t think I´ll wear this a lot. Well, maybe on my toenails, that could be fun in the summer.

Application is a mess actually. I experienced this with its sister Purple Medallion as well. It is opaque in just one coat, that´s great, but it is really really thick and bumpy. And it stains. I advice to use a few coats of basecoat before applying this, hahaha.

Here are the pictures (a bit blurry to show the holo glitter)

What do you think? Does it suit me? And do you like this shade? I keep repeating myself, but I really love it in the bottle!!

Til tomorrow! Have a nice day!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. That polish is freakin' awesome! Too bad the result is thick and bumpy, I hate that.. :S

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thank you ladies! And yes it really is awful when a polish is thick! I will try some thinner, maybe it helps a bit.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen