I´ve been tagged with the Stylish Blogger Award by Jenny from http://polishology.blogspot.com, thank you!!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank and link the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers to tell them about this award!
Well, that means I have to tell 7 things about myself now, hmmm... Ok, here we go.
1. I love my daughter more than anything in the world! I´m a single mother and never experienced this as difficult or hard or whatever. It never felt like I couldn´t do stuff because I had her. Of course my life would have been different without her, but I´m sure it would not have been better.
2. My second passion in life is travelling. Not the backpacking kind, but anything else I love. This year my daughter and I will go on a cruise to the Bahamas. I´m really looking forward to it, although I have to wait another 9 months. Normally I try to go on holiday at least twice a year, but since this trip is going to be a little more expensive than usual, we´re only going once.
3. My favorite sport is Rytmic Gymnastics. I´ve done this for over 11 years when I was a kid and you can imagine how happy I was when I found out my daughter loves the sport as well. In october 2008 she went to her first lesson and ever since she loves doing it. She trains 4 hours a week and she is quite good at it.
4. Just like most nail bloggers, I used to be a nail biter. But I quit biting about 11 years ago. At that point in my life I spent a lot of time in the train, which gave me time to take care of my nails instead of biting it of when it bothered me.
5. I have a little doggie (chihuahua) and his name is Chico. I think this name suits him very well, since it means little man, which he is, hahaha. He´s the sweetest dog I´ve ever seen!
6. My job is at the airport Schiphol here in the Netherlands. I´ve worked here for the past 8,5 years.
7. I have a huge family, well, compared to most people nowadays. I have 2 dads, 2 moms, 2 brothers, 3 sisters, a niece, and within a few weeks a nephew and of course my daughter.
Well, I made it through all 7. It wasn´t even that difficult.
And now I have to award 15 bloggers I´ve recently discovered. That´s a hard one! Especially since I don´t know when I discover the once I follow, hahaha. So I will just pick 15.
I will contact all of you as soon as possible :-)
Thanks for stopping by!