Followers

maandag 10 januari 2011

Orly Space Cadet, second attempt

Hello!



About 4 or 5 months ago I showed you the best polish that came out in 2010. After looking at the pictures I decided I needed to try to get better shots of this beauty. And I can only say, I need to redo this another time... once again I´m not totally satisfied, but the pictures are better than my first attempt.

Orly Space Cadet is a gorgeous duochrome foil. I really wish any of the brands would produce more of these kind of shades. I know they tried with the complete Cosmix FX collection and also the MAC Vanomous Villains collection, but for me the finish of Space Cadet is really one of a kind. Love it!

It mostly flashes purple and green, but you can see some gold, brown and pink in it as well.

Here is 3 coats of the best of 2010.


Isn´t this just beautiful?


What´s your favorite polish released in 2010?

Thanks for stopping by!

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Me too I already wore "Mean & Green" by MAC, but I wasn't satisfied with the final result, especially after seeing the pictures I took of it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love this polish, in fact I love the whole Orly Cosmic FX collection :D I think my favourite has to be Galaxy Girl, something about that one reminds me a beetle :D too cool :D

    Diava
    X

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen