Followers

donderdag 20 januari 2011

Lippmann Happy Birthday over BB Couture Napa Valley Red

Goodmorning ladies!

Last week I showed you Napa Valley Red by BB Couture. And I also told you I finally got some Lippmann polishes. So I thought it would be nice to use Lippmann Happy Birthday over Napa Valley Red. And it was an awesome combo!! I actually liked Happy Birthday more than I expected. Seeing swatches of it I thought the glitter might be a little too big for my liking. But it´s really not as huge as it seems on some pics.

This is only one coat over Napa Valley Red. I actually think you can wear this glitter on its own, but you do need around 3 coats, or 5 when you don´t want to see any nail anymore.


Happy Birthday is a multicolor glitter in different shapes and sizes. I really think it has the perfect name, it looks very festive!

Wish you all a pleasant day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten