Followers

donderdag 6 januari 2011

Milani Dot Com + a comparison

Hi ladies!

How are you all doing?

The first time I saw this polish at www.linnieke.com I was blown away. Unlike any other purple! Love at first sight, hahaha.

Application of Milani Dot Com is ok. Not perfect, but good to handle. It´s a very nice purple with lots of gold glitter. This does make the purple lean a bit towards brown.

This is 2 coats

Nice!!

But when I was looking at my nail wheels I saw a color that actually looked quite similar, so I decided to do a comparison. The other color used for this comparison is Sally Hansen Arabian Night.



Index and ring = Milani Dot Com 2 coats
Middle and pinkie = SH Arabian Night 2 coats

As I said reviewing SH Arabian Night a while back, it really is more of a blurple than a purple. The glitter is kind of similar in color, shape and quantity. But the differences are very obvious when you look at the pictures.
I don´t have a favorite, love both colors! Which one is your favorite from these two?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik vind Milani iets mooier dan SH..
    maar alle 2 heel erg mooi!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dank je wel Renate! Ik hou van gouden glitter in paarse lak. Nou ja, eigenlijk hou ik sowieso van glitter en van paarse lakjes, hahaha

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen