Followers

vrijdag 21 januari 2011

BB Couture Eve

Hi ladies!


Another one coat wonder by BB Couture is what I´m showing you today. I just love it when a polish only needs one coat, especially when I´m tired or in a hurry. It also applies like butter and dries pretty quick.


BB Couture Eve is a very nice dark brown shade with bronze shimmer and green microglitter. Awesome!! Unfortunately it is hard to capture that on camera, but it is kind of visible when you click the pictures to enlarge.


You see how my cuticles finally start to look a little better now that it hasn´t been so cold in the last few weeks? Well, ok, not perfect, but they will probably never be, but at least not as horrible as a few weeks ago.

What do you think of this color? And don´t you just love a one coat wonder?

Almost weekend, enjoy it!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I don't have a lot of brown polishes, it's not my thing I guess. But I do like it on you!
    And yay! for your cuticles, they're looking better indeed :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks AG!! So kind of you! That´s the thing with brown: you either love it or hate it, it seems like there is nothing in between.

    Can't wait to see your swatches of the Catherine Arley holos! I'm scared to order because of the bad packaging.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen