Followers

maandag 17 januari 2011

Lippmann Wicked Game

Hi guys!

My very first time showing you a Lippmann, yay!! I finally got my hands on some of them thanks to a very nice MUA lady. She got me the Layer Cake set. It consists of 3 mini Lippmann polishes and Wicked Game was one of them. I´m also waiting for the All That Jazz Trio which another MUA lady sent me but hasn´t arrived yet. That one does have the big bottles which I really like.
But for people who would like to try Lippmann first before they buy their expensive bottles, the Layer Cake set is perfect! Three very different shades.

Ok, so today I´m showing you Wicked Game. It is quite sheer. I used 3 coats, but maybe a 4th would have been better. It reminded me of Koh Glamourous Purple, but with a lot better application. Remember when I showed you that? It was horrible. Although I still have the idea it was me to blame, since I know many ladies that love Koh and their application.

Wicked Game is lavender/lilac purple with a green and silver/grey duochrome. Very nice and not too edgy for work.


It is some sort of frost, that´s why it´s a bit streaky, but really hardly visible. I like this shade! But hey, how could I not like it, since I´m a duochrome lover.

Just a few days ago I found out there is a dupe for this pretty, it´s Wet ´n Wild Gray´s Anatomy. I see a lot of bank accounts smiling now. For the price of a full size Lippmann you can buy 8 bottles of the Wet ´n Wild. Unfortunately Wet ´n Wild is not available overhere, but for the US ladies this is good news.

Have a great day!

3 opmerkingen: