Followers

vrijdag 28 januari 2011

BB Couture Widow Maker

Hi ladies!

Today I´m showing you the polish that was missing in my order from overallbeauty.com. Kim imediately sent this too and so I´m able to show it to you now. Widow Maker is a soft grey with a golden shimmer. While applying, the golden shimmer was very visible and I was really like WOW! But when it dried and I put topcoat on, the shimmer was almost gone. No idea if it was the topcoat or that´s just what this polish does when it dries, but that was a bit of a disappointment.

Here are the pictures of 2 coats of BB Couture Widow Maker.


The first is artificial light, second in daylight.

Of course I couldn´t stand it that the golden shimmer was gone, but of course there´s an easy solution for that: CND Gold Sparkle.

And here is the result.


Yes, that´s a bit better, but I´m still not sure about this color...

What do you think of it?

Thanks for watching!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten