Followers

maandag 31 januari 2011

Orly Rage

Goodmorning ladies!

Todays polish is one I really really like. It´s foil, it´s champagne, it´s Orly Rage.
The color in the bottle looks like rose gold in the bottle, but somehow on me it looks champagne or soft gold. I don´t mind, I like it.

Don´t you just love the caps of Orly bottles? Well, I do. And the application is good on most of them too. Rage was opaque in 2 coats.

Let´s have a look what it looks like on me.


Sparkly champagne on nails! Yay!

Well, don´t have much more to say, so that´s all for now.

Thanks for watching!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. O_o....look at that shinyness :) I love these champagne/rose gold foily polishes. I always get quite some nice comments on mine, I really love it. Looks great in summer as a pedi-mani when your feet have a little tan ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen