Followers

woensdag 19 januari 2011

BB Couture Opposites Attract

Hi ladies!

Here´s another one of the polishes I ordered at Overallbeauty during the sale. Looking at swatches I decided I needed this pretty one, since it´s a grey with silver microglitter. And micro it is. Invisible would be the right discription actually... I was so excited about this one in the bottle. And application was great! One coat, yay! And smooth. But where is the glitter?

Well, in the pictures you can see some if you do your best. But in real life I couldn´t see it. Looks like a plain grey creme. Which would have been ok if I did not have a grey creme yet, but of course I do... So, yes, I was dissapointed.

Here are the pics of BB Couture Opposites Attract where you do see a little of the microglitter.


The first picture is most color accurate.

Is it me? Did I do something wrong that I did not get the glitter to show up?

Thanks for stopping by!

1 opmerking: