Followers

woensdag 12 januari 2011

Chi Chi Moondust

Hi guys!

I really hope the weather will be good today so I can do some swatching. I´m running out of stuff to show you real fast right now. It actually came to the point that I´m showing you my NOTD from yesterday. So please keep your fingers crossed for better weather, because I do need to show you some better pictures soon.

The one I´ve got for you today is one I got in a swap with Kaz from http://www.pretty-random.com/. I actually saw this one on her blog and that was what made me ask her for a swap. Her pictures of this pretty are way better!!

Chi Chi Moondust is a navy base with blue, silver and purple glitter in it. GORGEOUS!! (with the right light...). It looks a bit like the Finger Paints I showed you a week and a half ago, will do a comparison in the future. Application was fine, it is a bit thick, but managable. And: it´s a one coat wonder! I always love that.

So here it is, crappy pics, but I did the best I could.


Thanks for stopping by!!

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Pretty colour - Chi Shi doesn't seem to get a lot of love on the blogs. I've only seen them once, in TJ Maxx in the US.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Very nice! I've never seen this brand in stores around here.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you ladies!

    @ KarenD
    I think it might be an Australian brand??

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen