Followers

dinsdag 31 augustus 2010

Royal navy, just gorgeous!

Goodmorning on this sunny tuesday!

Doesn't it make you more happy when the sun shines? It sure helps for me!

Last night I filed my nails down. They were getting too long and growing the wrong way. And I like changes every once in a while. Used my buffer file as well and my nails look a lot better now!

I wanted to put a blue color on for days, but couldn't because I had to work. So today finally blue! I chose Orly Royal Navy. Just have to say I love it! It's way better than I expected it to be.
It's smooth, it's the perfect shade of blue and opaque in 2 coats (although for longer nails a third coat would probably be better because of the visible nail line). This is a jelly and in the bottle you see some turquoise glitter/shimmer but that doesn't show up on the nail. In this case I don't mind, because I love the color anyway.

On to the pics of this pretty.

The first 2 pictures were taken in daylight and the other 2 in artificial light. Seems like 2 different shades, but I like both of them!

So what do you think? You like this color? And what do you think of my short nails?

Take care and thanks for stopping by

Miranda

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Dit is mijn nieuwe opperblauw *love*
    Ik vind de nagels ook mooi qua lengte!! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Dank je Linnie!! Ja, kort past misschien toch beter bij me.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen