Followers

donderdag 19 augustus 2010

Another Japanese OPI

Goodmorning!

Since today is my first working day after my vacation, I had to use a more work appropriate color. I have to say that the one I put on is probably not work appropriate enough, haha, but I noticed that after I put it on.

This is OPI ds Shimmer jp (the japanese version). It´s completely different from the US version, which is kind of a silver holo. This one is light brown/peach/gold (I can´t really decide what color it is, haha, but it leans more to gold) It has lots more holo than I expected. It´s gorgeous! Here are the pics in different lighting.


Do you like it? I think it´s great! Not the best pictures, but maybe if I can catch some sun later, I can add some nice pictures that show how awesome this is.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your day!!

Miranda


EDIT: As promissed, here are a few better pictures.

See how great it looks in the sun!

1 opmerking: