Followers

zaterdag 21 augustus 2010

Virtual violet

Good morning to you all!

Today I got a nice shade for you, which I really like. Have to say that I wasn´t really impressed by the formula, but after the first layer it got better. It is just a little thin. Application wasn´t very good, but that probably has to do with me being very tired after 2 early shifts at work, haha. (I almost always do my nails after diner, so this was also last night).

Now, the color. No idea what I should call it. In some lights it´s lavender/lilac in other light it´s a nice shade of blue. Love it!

Ladies, I present you Sally Hansen Virtual Violet!

no idea why 1 picture is turned...


I know, I know, I have a smudge on my middle finger.

Do you like the color? It´s quite special in my opinion.

Are you already enjoying your weekend? Hope the weather stays like this for a long time!

Thanks for stopping by!

Miranda

2 opmerkingen: