Followers

maandag 9 augustus 2010

VHTF.... Yes it was!!

Hello guys!

Today a post about a very hard to find nailpolish. Have been searching eBay for it for months. And finally I found it a few weeks ago. So together with 4 other vhtf polishes I ordered it as kind of a birthday present for myself, haha.
It´s a Japanese OPI ds. The original of this one is pink, which is a color you won´t see me wearing much. But the Japanese version is lilac. Already have an idea which one I´m talking about?
It´s OPI ds Divine jp. Just gorgeous! And very very holo, even in normal daylight, doesn´t need sun to show up. Did have a hard time capturing that on camera though, sorry for that.

On to the pics (click on the picture to enlarge). This is 3 coats with a topcoat.
Last picture was taken under my kitchen lamp. Somehow it looks pink, but really is lilac.


Have a great day! Thanks for stopping by!

Miranda

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Erg mooie kleur!!! Zo jammer dat die japanse versies zo moeilijk te krijgen zijn :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ja, zeker jammer!! Maar gelukkig is er zoiets als eBay, anders was het nog moeilijker geworden.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen