Followers

zondag 15 augustus 2010

purple glitter combo

Goodmorning on this not so sunny sunday

Last night I wanted to try something different and use 2 colors. Since I don´t have a steady hand, I was afraid this was going to be a complete fail. I have used tape before, but that did not work well either. So finally I did decide to do it just with my unsteady hands, haha. And it actually doesn´t look as horrible as I expected. Ok, no perfect straight lines, but from a distance you can´t see that.

So this is what I did. I started with Color Club Tru Passion, which is a lilac glitter polish. Here´s what that looks like in artificial light.



After that I threw some Seche Vite over this to make it smooth. After an hour I was sure it was dry, so than I started with Nubar Violet Sparkle (love that color!)
This is the result. As you all know, it's difficult to get purple to look actually purple in pictures, that's why I took the second pic with flash.



Topped it of with 2 coats of Seche Vite to make it nice and smooth. Crap, I just saw I forgot my clean-up before taking the pictures, sorry...

And? Do you like it? I'm pretty satisfied with the result.

I'm still hoping for a lot of sun for today. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Till next time!
Miranda



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten