Followers

dinsdag 10 augustus 2010

Peacocks

Good morning!

Today I have a nailpolish from Models Own for you. I don´t own a lot of this brand, but I do like them. Especially the Lemon Meringue. It´s the only yellow polish I own and I absolutely love it! I will show you that one some other day.
The one I´m going to show you now is Peacock Green. A very nice teal blue/green something kind of color. It gives full coverage in 2 coats and dries quick.

And here are the pics.

Since the name of this shade is Peacock Green I thought it would we nice to put some peacocks on top of it. I used a bundle monster plate for that and China Glaze Millennium


No idea why this ended up upside down...


As you can see not my best work in konad... but from a distance no one will notice, haha.

I also like to show you the newest colors from Models Own. So here they are.


I think the Orange Sherbet will be one I need to have since I love the Lemon Meringue so much as well.

All these Models Own polishes are sold at http://www.modelsownit.com/
They cost 5 gbp each. If you buy 3 you save 3 gbp, if you buy 5 you save 7 gbp. Minimum you have to buy is 30 gbp and shipping is 9,95 gbp.

That´s it for now. Have a great day!

Miranda


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten