Followers

woensdag 25 augustus 2010

The beauty from Australia

Goodmorning everyone!

Today a polish from down under. Have you guys ever heard of Ozotic Pro nailpolish? It's just amazing! A few months ago on a lazy sunday morning at work I saw one of the Ozotics for the first time and I just couldn't believe what I was looking at. The best duochrome ever! Ozotic Pro actually calls these things multichromes, which I can totally understand. After doing some research I found out it was about impossible to get these babies to me. I found a few websites in Australia that sold them, but all of them stated that they didn't ship international. But I thought I just try it out. I paid with paypal, so if they really didn't want to ship international, I would get my money back. I tried this at two websites, one deposited my money back, but the other one actually shipped! The website is www.tiptrendz.com.au
The polishes are 10 australian dollars, that's about 7 euro. Don't remember how much shipping was, sorry. For regular polishes it's only 5 aud and holographic are 8 aud I believe.

Well, the one I'm showing you today is 502. You can see a lot of colors in it, yellow, red, orange, gold, bronze and pink. I usually don't like red, pink and orange at all, but because it flashes all kinds of colors, I love it. This is the only time you'll see me wearing these kind of colors, haha.

Now finally on to the pics. I uploaded quite a few so you can see all the colors.


How awesome is this!!


Right now I'm arranging a swap with a lady in Australia for more Ozotic Pro's. Hopefully they will be in soon.

Have a great day you all!

Thanks for watching!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten